Saturday, December 17, 2011

Cyber Monday Alex Toys My Art Expandable File

Black Friday for Alex Toys My Art Expandable File

Hurry Up! Black Friday Alex Toys My Art Expandable File Before Price up and Out of Promotion

>>Click Here to See Price Drop Black Friday Alex Toys My Art Expandable File Now!!!<<

Black Friday Alex Toys My Art Expandable File

Alex Toys My Art Expandable File Features

Black Friday Alex Toys My Art Expandable File
  • The perfect storage place for all your beautiful artwork
  • Holds paper up to 12" x 18"
  • Includes 9 expandable pockets
  • Includes 4" x 6" pocket on the front, just right for your photo
  • Brightly colored



Black Friday Alex Toys My Art Expandable File Deals

Here's a great way to cherish and preserve all your child's beautiful artwork. Colorful storage case has nine expandable accordion pockets that hold sheets up to 12" x 18". Includes a front pocket for a 4" x 6" photo of your little artist. Case measures 15" x 19". Black Friday Alex Toys My Art Expandable File